Pulsar SlotsPulsar slots has a sci-fi/space theme and a game design that brings the different planets and stars to life. The design is so vivid that some of the images look like photos. As you form combinations of three or more and wait for Neutron Stars to explode, you win plenty of cash and multiple chances on one spin. Here are the basics you need to know about the game.
- Slot Game Developer – Real Time Gaming
- Slot Game Type – 5 reel bonus slot
- Paylines – 20 on a 3 by 5 grid
- Betting Options – Fixed bets ranging from 20 cents to $20
The Power of the Neutron StarsWith your spin, you may find Neutron Stars appearing on one or more spaces. New matching symbols fill the empty spaces, which adds to the potential for big payouts. These symbols have a countdown timer. When they reach 0, they explode and take out adjacent areas. There are a few explosion patterns, depending on the color of the star.
- Green – Left and Right
- Blue – Up and Down
- Pink – Adjacent Sides
- Red – Adjacent Corners
How the Cascading Wins Feature Helps With PayoutsWhen you have a winning combination of three or more symbols, they fall away and leave spaces for new symbols to drop onto the grid. It's possible to get an unlimited number of winning combinations from one spin. Thus, you spend less per win and gain more cash prizes at the same time. It's one of the features that gives Pulsar slot a high slot game rating. Payouts as listed on the paytable are as follows.
- Pluto and Exploding Planet – 1, 2, or 5 coins
- Asteroid and Earth – 2, 5, and 15 coins
- Venus and Saturn – 5, 10, and 40 coins
- Jupiter – 5, 15, and 80 coins
- Sun – 10, 30, and 150 coins