Halloween Treasures Slots
Halloween doesn't have to be a frightening event. In Halloween Treasures slots, you gain great rewards through a unique game design. Who wants candy and other sweet treats when you can win one of four progressive jackpots that range from the Mini Jackpot (at the time of this writing was almost $80) to the Grand Jackpot at around $7,000. To best understand how to win the jackpots, it's important to understand the game's golden symbols.
The Role of the Golden Symbols
You have five golden symbols (Potion, Candles, Witch's Hat, Vampire, and Jack-o'-Lantern). You don't have to activate them all, but it's worthwhile to do so. The more symbols that are activated, the more jackpots you stand to win. The only way to win the Grand Jackpot is by activating all five.
These golden symbols appear on the reels if they're activated. If they're not, they're replaced with a plain version of the same symbol, but the basic symbols pay less. You end up with smaller prizes, too. While it does cost a little more to activate more than one symbol, it's worth it. The betting options increase in these ways as you activate the symbols.
- Only One (Potion) - 8 cents to 80 cents
- Two (Potion and Candles) - 18 cents to $1.80
- Three (Potion, Candles, and Witch's Hat) - 38 cents to $3.80
- Four (Potion, Candles, Witch's Hat, and Vampire) - 68 cents to $6.80
- All Five (Potion, Candles, Witch's Hat, Vampire, and Jack-o'-Lantern - 88 cents to $8.80
The Spooky Symbols and Their Values
The symbols in Halloween Treasures slots are all Halloween-related. They do have higher values if you activated the golden symbol. In all, it's possible to win up to 50,000 coins per spin with these payouts. Take a closer look at the paytable.
- 10, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace - 5 to 15 coins
- Golden Potion - 8 to 100 coins
- Candles - 5 to 20 coins or 10 to 150 coins (Golden)
- Witch's Hat - 5 to 20 coins or 20 to 200 coins (Golden)
- Vampire - 5 to 30 coins or 30 to 300 coins (Golden)
- Pumpkin - 5 to 30 coins or 60 to 600 coins (Golden)
This leaves three additional symbols. The Doorway is a wild that appears on the second, third, and fourth reels. The Gravestone is on the third reel and also serves as a wild. When it helps form a winning line, it offers a multiplier of 1x to 5x, depending on how many golden symbols are activated. That's another reason why players should activate all five.
Scatters Trigger the Free Games Feature
The scatter orb awards free games. This orb is filled with ghosts and pays up to 50 times your total bet. If you get three or more of them, you win 12 free spins. During the free spins, the low-paying symbols do not appear on the reels.
Understanding the Halloween Jackpot Feature
The Halloween Jackpot bonus round triggers randomly. At that point, 12 coins appear on the screen. Choose them until you've found three matches. At that point, you win the corresponding jackpot and the amount of money in that pot.
There are other ways to win the jackpot. The game may award it randomly during a free spin when you play for real money. You might get it when you land a wild on the reels.
Key Points to Know About the Game
Here are the important details regarding Halloween Treasures.
- Slot Game Developer - Real Time Gaming
- Slot Game Type - 5 reel bonus slot with four progressive jackpots
- Slot Game Theme - Halloween, holidays, horror, treasure
- Paylines - 243
- Betting Options - Coin values start at a penny and go to 10 cents for a max bet of $8.80
- Game RTP - Around 95%
This all ways pay slot game is available using mobile play for Android and iOS devices. You can play for fun using demo play and switch quickly to play for real money after you deposit or claim a no deposit bonus code. Halloween Treasures is a popular game with slot game winners, and it has enough bonus features and jackpots to give it a high slot game rating. Try it now.