Sevens and Stripes SlotsSevens and Stripes slots has a classic slot game design. It's main symbols are 7s and bars. You don't find a bonus round or free spins. It's a plain, simple, easy-to-play video slot that delights slot game winners with the progressive jackpot that's often worth thousands of dollars when it's won. Check out these key details about the game before diving into the casino game review.
- Slot Game Developer – Real Time Gaming
- Slot Game Type – 3 Reel slot with a progressive jackpot
- Game Theme – Classic
- Paylines – 1
- Betting Options – 5 cents to $5 per coin with wagering options of one, two, or three coins for a max bet of $15
- Game RTP – Unknown
What Are the Symbols and Paytable Prizes?How much can you win when you play Sevens and Stripes? It all depends on whether you've wagered one, two, or three credits. Take a closer look at the payouts and symbols. They're listed in order of one, two, or three credits.
- Any Three Bars – 4/8/12 coins
- Single Red Bars – 10/20/30 coins
- A Mix of Red, White, and Blue 7s (in any order) or Double White Bars – 20/40/60 coins
- Blue Triple Bars – 40/80/120 coins
- Blue 7s – 100/200/300 coins
- White 7s or Three Red, White, and Blue Bars (in that order) – 200/400/600 coins
- Red 7s – 1199/2398/5000 coins
- Red, White, and Blue 7s (in that order) – 2400/4800/Progressive