Cash Bandits 3 Slots
Prizes and Symbols Found on the PaytableHow much can you win? Slot game winners will love that it's possible to win 50,000 coins with one spin. The Robber is wild and pays 10 to 5,000 coins on his own. There's also the Cash Bandits 3 logo that's the scatter and pays 2x to 50x. The scatter also triggers the bonus round. Most of the game's symbols require three matches on a payline in order to win. They include:
- Officer – 5 to 2,000 coins
- Teller – 5 to 1,000 coins
- Bank – 3 to 800 coins
- Badge or Police Car – 10 to 500 coins
- Bag of Cash, Wad of Cash, and Newspaper – 5 to 200 coins
- Donut, Megaphone, or Handcuffs – 5 to 100 coins
How the Bonus Game WorksWhen you get three, four, or five scatters, you win a chance at the bonus round. This pick 'em game starts you with five free spins and a 2x multiplier. Six vaults are waiting for you to open them. They range from the small vault with a one-digit code to the largest with a six-digit code. Choose numbers on the 10-key pad. Opening a vault adds free spins and multipliers to the initial five free spins and 2x multiplier you start with. You can win up to 390 free spins and a 23x multiplier in this rewarding bonus round.
About the Game: A Summary of Cash Bandits 3Cash Bandits 3 slots is a great game. Try this one on its own or play all three and see which you love best. The game design has come a long way with better graphics, control over the reel speed, and betting options that meet a range of needs. Play for as little as a quarter or go up to the max bet of $6.25.
- Slot Game Developer – Real Time Gaming
- Slot Game Type – 5 reel bonus slots with two progressive jackpots
- Paylines – 25
- Theme – Bank robbery, Cops and Robbers, Money
- Betting Options – A penny to 25 cents per line for a max bet of $6.25
- Slot Game RTP – Just over 96%
- Slot Game Rating – More free spins and higher multipliers lead to huge payouts.