Aztec's Treasure Slots
Check Out the Paytable on Aztec's Treasure SlotsWhen you play Aztec's Treasure, you want to win cash. These are the symbols and payouts.
- The Aztec Princess – 2, 5, 100, 500, or 5,000 coins (She pays with just one symbol on the reels.)
- The Jaguar – 5, 100, 250, or 2,500 coins (It pays with two or more symbols.)
- The Helmet – 5, 50, 100, or 1,000 coins (It pays with two or more symbols.)
- The Necklace – 15, 75, or 500 coins (You need three or more symbols to win a prize for the remaining base game symbols.)
- Ace and King – 10, 25, or 200 coins
- Jack and Queen – 5, 20, or 150 coins
- 9 and 10 – 5, 15, or 100 coins
How the Free Spins Bonus Round WorksWith three or more Idol scatters, you win free spins. How many you get depends on the triggering number of Idol scatters. If you get three, you win 5 free spins. Four give you 15 free spins, but all five symbols award 25 free spins. During the free spins, additional scatters offer a bonus prize that's the bet times the number of scatters on the reels. Even better, each additional scatter awards additional free spins. If you have one or two Idol scatters during a free spin, you get one or two more free spins, respectively. If you get three, four, or five scatters on the reels during a free spin, you get another 5, 15, or 25 free spins. All payouts gained during the free spins are tripled.
Our Final ThoughtsAztec's Treasure has a game design that makes it possible to play online in an instant play casino. You can play for fun or place real money wagers. Depending on your device, you may be able to access mobile play for Android and iOS phones and tablets, too. Here's what you need to know about the game.
- Slot Game Developer – Real Time Gaming
- Slot Game Type – 5 reel bonus slot with progressive jackpots
- Game Theme – History, regional, Aztecs
- Paylines – 20
- Betting Options – 1 cent to $5 per line for a max bet of $100
- Game RTP – Usually around 97%